YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE TERMS OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT AND PRIVACY TERMS APPLICABLE TO THE MY MOUNT OLIVET SERVICE APPLY TO YOU AND TO ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO, OR THAT IS COLLECTED BY, MOUNT OLIVET AS A RESULT OF YOUR VISIT TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
Collection of Personal Information
Mount Olivet collects information that identifies you or your family and other personal information (“Personal Information”) from you in a variety of ways, including without limitation, when you provide this information directly to Mount Olivet through the Website.
Personal Information that you may choose to provide may include:
- Contact information for you or your family members, such as first and last name, home or work address, birthdate, phone or fax number, or email address;
- Information related to your personal interests; or,
- Other personal information you choose to disclose.
For example, you may choose to be included in an email or other mailing list by providing your email address or other contact information through a submission form on the Website.
Children under 13 years old are not the target audience for the Website. To protect their privacy, Mount Olivet prohibits the solicitation or submission of Personal Information from these children. Any information regarding children provided to the Website must be provided by a parent or responsible guardian.
Use and Sharing of Personal Information
Mount Olivet may use Personal Information for purposes that, without limitation, include:
- Providing you with information or services that you request;
- Sending you updates or news items;
- Contacting you with other information or services that we believe will be of interest to you;
- Providing, updating or customizing the Website’s content, or supporting the operation of the Website; or,
- For other purposes stated on the Website or otherwise disclosed to you when you provide information to us.
Mount Olivet may publicly share your Personal Information in its online or print directories, provided you allow such sharing in the privacy settings of your Website account.
Mount Olivet may share Personal Information with its third party service providers, and may further share Personal Information as needed to provide services or information that you may request. Mount Olivet will not otherwise share Personal Information with third parties, except if required to do so by law, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our sites.
Collection, Use and Sharing of Usage Information
Mount Olivet may collect information arising from your visit and use of the Website (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may include standard information from a web browser (such as browser type and browser language), date and time of visit, actions taken on the Website (such as the web pages viewed and the links clicked), name of your Internet service provider, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the uniform resource locator (“URLs”) of the websites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the Website), information about the computer hardware and software you use, and other information that may become available due to your visit to or use of the Website.
Mount Olivet may collect this Usage Information through commonly used information-gathering tools, including without limitation, the following:
- Cookies may be placed and used on your computer to recognize you on return visits and enable Mount Olivet to enhance the browsing experience, enable account functionality and collect information related to your use of the Website. Cookies may also be used to store Personal Information. You may adjust browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
- Mount Olivet may use web beacons or other tracking mechanisms alone or in conjunction with cookies and other collected information to compile information related to your use of the Website. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you view a particular website tied to the web beacon.
- Mount Olivet may collect your IP addresses for purposes that include tracking and monitoring the regions from which you navigate the Website.
- From time to time, Mount Olivet may engage third parties to track and analyze non-personally identifiable usage and volume statistical information from your visits to and use of the Website. The information provided to such third parties does not include Personal Information, but this information may be re-associated with Personal Information after Mount Olivet receives it.
Mount Olivet will use Usage Information to operate and improve its web presence and infrastructure, including the operation and maintenance of the Website, as well as the particular uses as noted in the above paragraphs. Mount Olivet may also share Usage Information with third parties for purposes that include operating and improving its services and web offerings.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may contain links to third party websites. Mount Olivet is not responsible for the privacy and data practices or the content of such third party websites. Mount Olivet encourages you to review the privacy statements of other websites to understand their information practices.
Access to Information
The personal information you provide to Mount Olivet is generally available for review through your user account on the Website. If you wish to update or remove such information, you may do so through functionality available in your user account. If you have questions regarding your information held by Mount Olivet, please contact Mount Olivet through the contact specified in Section 5 below.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Mount Olivet reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time. Mount Olivet will provide notification of the material changes to this Privacy Statement through the Website.
If you have questions regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact: Business Administrator at 612.926.7651
DATE OF LAST MODIFICATION: 5/14/13