Giving Is Easy
It’s easy to make a one-time gift, pay your pledge, or make recurring gifts from your credit card, savings, or checking account, directly to Mount Olivet Lutheran Church. The buttons below will send you to Realm, our engagement software system, where you can either login or give as a guest. (When you login, you can track giving and download giving statements; make your annual pledge; update contact information; and more.) You will receive a printable confirmation of your gift by email.
If you prefer to have the Mount Olivet Finance office set up online scheduled giving for you, download the authorization form here. Complete the form and return it, (with a voided check or savings deposit slip), to:
Mount Olivet Lutheran Church
5025 Knox Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55420
Steps to set up Scheduled Giving through Realm
- Once you are on the giving page click on the “+ Give” button
- Enter the amount you’d like to give to the appropriate fund (General Fund 2019)
- Select a frequency from the drop down menu (amount x frequency = total yearly pledge)
- Select a start date for your first payment (You maybe select an end date if you choose)
- Enter in your payment information below
- Make sure the “Save for future use” box is checked!
- Click save