Come visit Mount Olivet Conference & Retreat Center and celebrate Christmas traditions from near and far, old and new. It will be an evening full of Christmas activities, crafts, and food!
There will be multiple stations for you to visit:
- Meet Sinterklass and listen to a Christmas story on the outdoor patio
- Take your picture with live reindeer at the Christmas sleigh
- Walk to the lighted cross for a Christmas prayer
- Make your own Tomten (the Swedish Christmas Gnome) craft in the chapel
- Take a swing at the Christmas piñata
- Grab a Julekurver ornament to take home
Enjoy a warm meal from our kitchen. We will be serving chili and cornbread for dinner. You may choose to sit in our dining room (social distancing will be in place) or eat outside at picnic tables around a bonfire. And don’t forget to grab a Christmas cookie and a hot drink!
You will register for a one-hour time slot for your arrival time. Please arrive at the retreat center within that hour.
Social distancing will be practiced throughout the evening. Masks are required indoors and recommended when outside.
We can’t wait to celebrate the Christmas season with you!
$15 per person | $50 family max
Cost includes all activities and a meal of chili, cornbread, bottled water, cookie and hot drink.