Mount Olivet Greet and Give Drives continue in ongoing support of our ministry partners: CES, Bountiful Baskets, Love, INC, VEAP, St. Stephen’s Human Services and Simpson Housing.
Staff will be on hand from 4-6pm to greet and accept your food and essential items donations on the following days:
1st Monday of the month – Minneapolis Campus
3rd Monday of the month – West Campus
Thank you for your continued generosity at our monthly drives! Due to limited storage space and staff to sort items, our Community Partners have streamlined their “urgent needs” lists for the summer months. Along with food items, please concentrate your donations to these specific needs:
- * NEW sheet sets, folded and labeled for size
- * NEW travel size personal care items
- * Diapers/Pull-Ups
- * NEW plain colored t-shirts – all sizes
- * NEW underwear – all sizes
- Full-size personal care products
- Household cleaning supplies
- Laundry and dish soap
- Diapers, Pull-Ups and baby wipes
Thank you for your generosity in helping our community neighbors face the current challenges.